Terms and Conditions
- Delegate and organisation will mean the person or persons registered to attend the conference.The conference is called Re-Start Travel and is owned and managed by WYSE Travel Confederation, trading as WYSE Services B.V. References to Re-Start Travel shall include WYSE Services B.V and WYSE Travel Confederation.
- Delegate and organisation will mean the person or persons registered to attend the conference.
Participation is open to organisations involved in youth and student travel. WYSE Travel Confederation will confirm registration as a delegate after payment has been received (if applicable).
3. Cancellation policy
All confirmed registrations are deemed to be binding. No refunds are available after registration.
4. Registered organisations
Membership discounts only apply to the delegates trading under the same member organisation name as registered with WYSE Travel Confederation. All membership dues must be paid in full before the event and in order to receive the member discount, an organisation must be a member of WYSE Travel Confederation at the time of the event.
5. Refusal of admission
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to;
- refuse admission to any delegate who acts in a manner that breaks the ethos of the conference or who brings the conference into disrepute.
- remove anyone caught sharing a registration or virtual event platform login. Those users will be removed from the session(s). Multiple violations will result in loss of all conference access and the violator will not be granted any refund for the registration or otherwise.
The maximum liability of WYSE Travel Confederation is the price paid for registration only.
6. Anti-Harassment policy
WYSE Travel Confederation condemns any form of harassment or inappropriate conduct, and undertakes to ensure that all staff, conference participant and visitors are aware and abide by its policy and procedures for dealing with such instances. Please read our full Anti-Harassment policy here.
7. Force majeure
Neither party shall be liable or shall be in default of its obligations if such default is the result of acts of God, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism and its consequences, strike, lock-out, fire, explosion, flood, riots, civil disturbance, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disaster, epidemics, health risks and pandemics or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party affected.
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to defer or to cancel Re-Start Travel (without liability to the Delegate) in the event of a force majeure.
8. Delegate details and data protection
WYSE Travel Confederation will process the personal information provided by the Delegate as defined in Dutch law as article 10 & 13 of Dutch Constitution and the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens.
WYSE Travel Confederation is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with the GDPR and fair transparent use of data.
The Delegate consents to WYSE Travel Confederation using information as follows:
1. WYSE Travel Confederation will obtain, record, store and use this information as necessary in connection with the conference including transfer of the information to employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose
2. WYSE Travel Confederation may include delegates and their profile pictures, or snippets of video on the Re-Start Travel website or in promotional material.
3. WYSE Travel Confederation will add delegates contact details to the WYSE Travel Confederation mailing list;
4. WYSE Travel Confederation may transfer its business assets (which includes information) on re-organisation, sale or merger of the whole or any part of its business
5. WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to process information as required for marketing purposes, to obtain legal advice, comply with legal requirements, enforce or apply any agreements (including this agreement) and protect the rights, property or safety of Re-Start Travel, its employees, its clients and others
6. WYSE Travel Confederation may transfer information outside the European Economic Area for any of the purposes listed in this clause
7. If WYSE Travel Confederation intends to process information other than as set out above the delegate will receive notice and be given the opportunity to decline the processing.
If applicable, payment is made by credit card to complete the registration.
If for any reason a bank transfer is made, these are only accepted via the secured payment platform called EarthportFX and carry a charge of EUR 50. The exact amount should be received by WYSE Services B.V. and any deductions resulting from bank fees, etc., will prevent the delegates’ registration from being confirmed. In case bank transfers booked through the EarthportFX are either cancelled or not paid within the stipulated time the delegate will be liable for the costs that will incur.
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to cancel registrations for delegates should the payment terms not be met.
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to revoke usage of discount codes should they be used by delegates for whom they were not intended. Please contact email@example.com to check if you are permitted to use a discount code.
Should the delegate register him or herself in an incorrect registration category, WYSE Travel Confederation will reassign the delegate to the appropriate registration category. Any fees outstanding as a result of the reassignment of the registration category need to be paid in full. The standard cancellation policy will apply to all fees paid up to the point of any type of registration.
10. VAT and local taxes
The Re-Start Travel registration fees and other charges associated with the conference are subject to local VAT or other taxes. WYSE Travel Confederation will take legal advice on these charges with the objective of avoiding additional costs to delegates where possible.
11. Recording and live streaming
Attendees may not record, broadcast or share in any other way audio or video of sessions at Re-start Travel.
12. General conditions
WYSE Travel Confederation reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. Any such changes will be reflected on the NXT/Re-Start Travel website under Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of registered organisations and delegates to be aware of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of their registration and participation.
Organisations which have been disaffiliated or suspended from WYSE Travel Confederation may not attend. Likewise, members who are not in good standing, as well as individuals who have been sanctioned by WYSE Travel Confederation may not attend.
The Delegate will not assign, charge or otherwise transfer to a third party any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of WYSE Travel Confederation. WYSE Travel Confederation may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the Delegate.
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
These terms and conditions are created under Dutch law.
Terms and conditions as at 18 June 2021.
A mid-pandemic meet up for the international travel and tourism industry